if they join Pound and Wise, i think they will make a lot of ppl mad.
Wise County School Board Meeting.
Who's gonna be there?
I'll bet my house LPDFTBL and Spudsmac will be there!
What does everyone think the recommendation will be??
if they join Pound and Wise, i think they will make a lot of ppl mad.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
I don't think it's gonna get off the ground all my Dawgs will certainly be there!
free like OJ all day
they should just leave it as it is.....it will cause more trouble if they start joining schools.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
It's not about trouble, or annoying people, or mascot & athletic heritage.
School is about educating the children to the best of the system's ability. With dilapidated buildings, limited classes & resources the individual schools have now, that isn't possible.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The county is going to have to do something soon. This issue has been beat to death on here, maybe I shouldn't have reopened this can of worms. Folks need to stay calm though, it takes a lot to get any kind of change initiated. Working together for the good of the educational system of Wise County is the key.
what does everyone think is going ot happen
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I will be there
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I'll also be there. sounds like it is going to be a big LPD Sports Forum meeting [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Ahhh.....Ill say this. theys alot more to what people wanna know and alot more then what people WANNA know.
Here is a lil rumor I heard, if PHS does consolidate the rumblings in the LB is that Clintwood would get a whole mess of transfers.
Bookmarks